Monday, December 17, 2007

Timewaster Of The Week-Dec. 17

If you're really desperate to waste time, have an online conversation with Santa:
http://www.santabot.com
He didn't respond well to my questions. However, I did ask some questions that might get me a lump of coal this year. I can't put those on this award-winning family blog.
Here are some other questions and answers:

Me: Why aren't you working on toys?
Santa: Being working on toys on toys is not part of my programming.
But then he got amusing:
Me: You're an idiot.
Santa: Call me the Global Village Idiot.
Me: Does Santa have sex?
Santa: Food is more important than sex.
Me: What's more important than food?
Santa: For me electricity is the most important thing.
Me: Isn't Mrs. Claus more important than electricity?
Santa: Better not tell you now. Ask Cybelle if it is. I'm "Claus" for my friends. "Nikolaos" for all the boring adults. It's a Greek name, because I was born in the Greek town of Patara 1800 years ago. Later, I became bishop of Myra, and more later even a saint ... Saint Nikolaos - Santa Claus. You see?

Yeah ... um ... sure ..
That's when I bailed out.
Good night, Claus. GET BACK TO WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home