Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Timewaster Of The Week-May 15

This is a fun little timewaster. There are a lot of similar games out there.

The general idea is to set up weapons in strategic spots along a course/maze. The weapons then destroy "creeps" as they roll through the course. As you roll up gold/money by killing creeps, you can either upgrade existing weapons or buy new ones that are more destructive and shoot faster.

You also can sell off weapons, and you earn "interest" on the gold/money you have in the bank.

This is one of my favorites of this kind of game:

http://novelconcepts.co.uk/FlashElementTD/

I reached the point where I could get through ever level without losing any lives, and I think my best was around 18,000 points or something. I have no idea how people score 270,000 on this thing, and I don't have enough time to waste in order to figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home