Monday, July 28, 2008

Timewaster Of The Week-July 28

There are all kinds of games on Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com

My favorite is Scrabulous, an online Scrabble game for which I have running battles with my wife and other family members. One game with my sister has gone on for well over a month now.

There are no time limits with a move, although if you wait too long, your opponent can "nudge" you, or your game goes off into some dormant-game file until you decide to revive it.

There also are word-scramble games, chess and old-school gems such as Pac Man. With most, you can just play yourself or challenge others.

Facebook is also a great way to find long-lost friends and colleagues.

Facebook also has a lot of silly stuff, like "hatchlings," "superpokes" and notifications to all your friends on your Facebook activities.

I guess everything free in life has its drawbacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home