Monday, March 10, 2008

Timewaster Of The Week-March 10

My timewaster of the week is Daylight Saving Time.
What a pain in the butt.
Just when it's getting light enough in the morning for me not to have wear a headlamp when I go running, the government feels the need to mess with time.
I suppose it's nice to have an extra hour of daylight on the weekends, but I rarely leave work before dark year-round.
I've read that I'm not alone in my Daylight Saving crankiness, but at least I'm not as cranky as this woman:

http://www.scherle.com/psychoexgirlfriend/voicemails.html
** WARNING: STRONG, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE **

Some guy recorded his crazy ex-girlfriend's diatribes for all the world to hear. It's disturbing but hilarious.
Maybe she'll settle down when clocks fall back in November and we all get an extra hour of sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home