Monday, July 30, 2007

Timewaster Of The Week-July 30

Here's your chance to get in touch with your inner superhero:

http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

Basically, it asks a bunch of personal questions and then tells you what superhero you'd be.

I wound up being Iron Man, followed by The Green Latern.

I don't know diddly about these particular superheros, but I guess they like steak, beer, football and loud guitars.

Maybe I'll invite them over for Thanksgiving this year.

Here are my full results, and I find it odd that Batman finished behind three girls:

You are Iron Man -Inventor. Businessman. Genius.

Iron Man - 80%
Green Lantern - 75%
Spider-Man - 70%
The Flash - 70%
Superman - 65%
Robin - 55%
Hulk - 55%
Supergirl - 50%
Catwoman - 50%
Wonder Woman - 45%
Batman - 25%

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I am a wonderer with amazing strength -- I am the Hulk!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home